Home Energy Rating System (HERS) Training
The Alabama Center for Excellence in Clean Energy Technology at Calhoun Community College is now offering RESNET Home Energy Rating System (HERS) Training
After successful completion of this course, participants will be able to perform home energy ratings using sophisticated modeling software, diagnostic testing and home specification information. Participants wishing to become RESNET Certified HERS Raters will have completed the national HERS Rater training and testing requirements and be eligible for becoming certified National HERS Raters with RESNET Providers.
Dates: Class dates will be posted soon
- Basics of Building Science
- Calculate Size, Demand, and Energy Needs of Mechanical Systems and Learn to Make Improvements.
- Assess Thermal, Moisture, and Building Envelope Conditions
- Learn to use Diagnostic Testing Tools and Data Analysis Skills
- Mortgage Industry National Home Energy Rating Standards
- Quantify Estimated Energy Costs and Potential Savings
- Eligible to become a Certified Home Energy Rater with a RESNET approved Rating Provider
Southface from Atlanta, Georgia will provide two experienced and highly qualified Home Energy Rating Systems instructors
For more information, contact Brent Jacobs at 256-306-2664 or email firstname.lastname@example.org