—Calhoun can customize training to meet client needs; offerings are available in traditional, online, and hands-on formats including electrical, mechanical, and instrumentation.
- National Center for Construction Education & Research (NCCER)
- Customized company-specific curriculum
Construction Trades Training—Calhoun can customize training to meet client needs; NCCER offerings are available in the following areas
OSHA Safety Training
- Construction Craft Laborer
- Electronic Systems Technician
- HVAC -- See our Spring Courses that are available
- Your Role in the Green Environment
- Project Management and Supervision
(General and Construction Industry)—Participants successfully completing this training receive an OSHA card from the Department of Labor
Find out more about the 10-hour and 30-hour programs available
—These offerings give participants a “jump start” into apprenticeship programs.
Fundamentals of Blow Molding
Watch here for upcoming dates. Click here for more information about the course.
Water Operator Certification Course
Classes to be offered March 24 through May 28, 2015. See flyer with all the information.
For specific information about these programs, call Brent Jacobs 256-306-2664 or firstname.lastname@example.org