Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Exam Prep Boot Camp
Welcome to Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)®. With your completion of the prerequisites and necessary years of experience, you are firmly grounded in the knowledge requirements of today’s security professional. The One Month CISSP will expand upon your knowledge by addressing the essential elements of the 10 domains that comprise a Common Body of Knowledge (CBK)® for information systems security professionals. The course offers a job-related approach to the security process, while providing the basic skills required preparing for CISSP certification. Information security professionals invest substantially in information assets, including technology, architecture and process. The only way to protect these assets is through the strengths of the professionals in charge. Industry standards, ethics and certification of IS professionals and practitioners becomes critical to ensuring a higher standard for security is achieved. ISC2, as the only not-for-profit consortium charged with maintaining, administering and certifying IS professionals in the Common Body of Knowledge [CBK], is the premier resource for IS professionals worldwide.
Is this course right for you?
Relevant job titles include:
- PC Technician
- Help Desk Technician
- Network Support Technician
- Service Center Technician
- Changing Jobs into the IT field
We take care of all logistics for you, so you can concentrate on learning, acquiring skills and getting certified. We provide instructors, books, computer equipment and software in a comfortable learning environment for most training
- Instructor-led Training -- Learn from expert instructors who are themselves certified and have years of experience in the real world as well as in teaching. A large majority of our instructors are part-time consultants and provide solutions to a wide variety of companies.
- High Quality Courseware -- Learn using courseware. In addition you will get pre-study material when you sign up, so you are well prepared for the course.
- Certification -- We are confident of the quality
- The best test preparation software -- Software from leading test-prep provider is included
- Skills Assessment
- Convenient Day Class -- Includes 40 hours of lectures, hands on labs, topic reviews, test preparation and testing. (Based on availability and student enrollment)
- Testing at Training Site -- Convenience is the key. You don't have to find and schedule your test with an authorized testing center. Calhoun is an authorized testing center and you can take the test as soon as you are ready. This feature may not be available at all locations. Please confirm with us if the location you selected has testing available.
Benefits of Certification
For IT professionals
, certification is a third party validation of your skills, that helps distinguish you from your peers. Beyond demonstrating a level of competency and proficiency, certification proves that you are committed to your cause and that you've invested the time and money to prove it. Holding a certification also makes you a more valuable employee, and often results in raises, promotions, and a better career.
, certifications identify the credentials that can be used to hire the right employee. Having certified employees also increases sales for the organization by proving to prospective clients that the organization has the skill
For government contractors,
DoD Directive 8570 Compliant
For Government agencies
, know that their best line of defense for securing and protecting their vital information and information systems is a well-trained and aware user. That's why DoD Directive 8570.1 was put into place. This enterprise-wide mandate requires that any personnel conducting Information Assurance (IA) functions be trained and certified in a commercial certification on the concepts, principles, and applications to enhance protection of the Department of Defense's (DoD) information, information systems, and networks.
Course Code: CWS 672
Date: January 27 - 31, 2014
Time: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Monday - Friday
Cost: $2199 (Includes Book and Voucher)
Location: Huntsville Campus, Room 225
Instructor: Ben McGee
Deadline to Register is January 13, 2014