Microsoft certifications represent a rich and varied spectrum of job roles and responsibilities. And, earning a specific credential provides objective validation of the ability to successfully perform critical IT functions. Embraced by industry professionals worldwide, Microsoft certification remains one of the most effective ways to reach long-term career goals, and it is a surefire way for companies to develop and retain valuable IT staff.
The study says:
- For each new team member certified, team performance increases every time.
- The level of skill that a team has is directly responsible for how an organization performs in several key IT functional areas.
- When you increase the concentration of Microsoft certified team members on a team, you directly affect team performance.
- Top performing teams on average are shown to have between 40 percent and 55 percent certified Microsoft team members who are trained on relevant Microsoft technologies and processes.
- 75 percent of managers believe that certifications are important to team performance.
- 66 percent of managers believe that certifications improve the level of service and support offered to IT end-users and customers.
Don’t wait, let Calhoun and Microsoft Certifications advance your career or business.