CompTIA Server+® Certification
The CompTIA Server+ certification is recognized by the industry to prove competency in server support. CompTIA Server+ is an international, vendor-neutral certification for technical support professionals with 18 to 24 months of IT experience. Although not a prerequisite, it is recommended that CompTIA Server+ candidates hold a CompTIA A+ certification. CompTIA Server+ certifies the technical knowledge and skills required to build, maintain, troubleshoot and support server hardware and software technologies. The exam covers virtualization, disaster recovery and security procedures.
Is this course right for you?
This course is intended for students with at least two years of networking experience and possess a thorough knowledge of TCP/IP. Relevant job titles include:
- Network Administrator
- Security Administrator
- Systems Engineer
- Data Architect
- E-Commerce Specialist
- Network Specialist
We take care of all logistics for you, so you can concentrate on learning, acquiring skills and getting certified. We provide instructors, books, computer equipment and software in a comfortable learning environment for most training
- Instructor-led Training -- Learn from expert instructors who are themselves certified and have years of experience in the real world as well as in teaching. A large majority of our instructors are part-time consultants and provide solutions to a wide variety of companies.
- High Quality Courseware -- Learn using courseware. In addition you will get pre-study material when you sign up, so you are well prepared for the course.
- Test Vouchers -- test voucher for no additional cost.
- Certification -- We are confident of the quality
- The best test preparation software -- Software from leading test-prep provider is included
- Skills Assessment
- Convenient evening classes training and Day Classes -- Includes 40 hours of lectures, hands on labs, topic reviews, test preparation and testing. (Based on availability and student enrollment)
Benefits of Certification
For IT professionals
, certification is a third party validation of your skills, that helps distinguish you from your peers. Beyond demonstrating a level of competency and proficiency, certification proves that you are committed to your cause and that you've invested the time and money to prove it. Holding a certification also makes you a more valuable employee, and often results in raises, promotions, and a better career.
, certifications identify the credentials that can be used to hire the right employee. Having certified employees also increases sales for the organization by proving to prospective clients that the organization has the skill
DoD Directive 8570 compliant
For Government agencies, know that their best line of defense for securing and protecting their vital information and information systems is a well-trained and aware user. That's why DoD Directive 8570.1 was put into place. This enterprise-wide mandate requires that any personnel conducting Information Assurance (IA) functions be trained and certified in a commercial certification on the concepts, principles, and applications to enhance protection of the Department of Defense's (DoD) information, information systems, and networks.
Cost, Hours & Dates
- One Course of 40 hours
- Instructor: TBA
- Location: Huntsville Campus
- Dates: TBA
- Tuesday and Thursday 6-9:30pm
- Course Cost - $1698 (Includes Exam Vouchers, Books, Practice Exam Software)
- Classroom: 225 - Huntsville Campus
Dr. W. T. Washington, 256-890-4734