CompTIA Network+® Certification - 7 Week Course
The CompTIA Network + certification
is the sign of a competent networking professional. It is an international, vendor-neutral certification that proves a technician's competency in managing, maintaining, troubleshooting, installing and configuring basic network infrastructure.
Is this course right for you?
Relevant job titles include:
- PC Technician
- Help Desk Technician
- Network Support Technician
- Service Center Technician
- Changing Jobs into the IT field
We take care of all logistics for you, so you can concentrate on learning, acquiring skills and getting certified. We provide instructors, books, computer equipment and software in a comfortable learning environment for most training.
- Instructor-led Training -- Learn from expert instructors who are themselves certified and have years of experience in the real world as well as in teaching. A large majority of our instructors are part-time consultants and provide solutions to a wide variety of companies.
- High Quality Courseware -- Learn using courseware. In addition you will get pre-study material when you sign up, so you are well prepared for the course.
- Test Vouchers -test voucher for no additional cost.
- Certification -- We are confident of the quality
- The best test preparation software -- Software from leading test-prep provider is included for all three tests, at no extra charge.
- Skills Assessment
- Convenient evening classes training and Day Classes -- Includes lectures, hands on labs, topic reviews, test preparation and testing. (Based on availability and student enrollment)
Benefits of Certification
For IT professionals
, certification is a third party validation of your skills, that helps distinguish you from your peers. Beyond demonstrating a level of competency and proficiency, certification proves that you are committed to your cause and that you've invested the time and money to prove it. Holding a certification also makes you a more valuable employee, and often results in raises, promotions, and a better career.
, certifications identify the credentials that can be used to hire the right employee. Having certified employees also increases sales for the organization by proving to prospective clients that the organization has the skill
For government contractors,
DoD Directive 8570 compliant
Government agencies know that their best line of defense for securing and protecting their vital information and information systems is a well-trained and aware user. That's why DoD Directive 8570.1 was put into place. This enterprise-wide mandate requires that any personnel conducting Information Assurance (IA) functions be trained and certified in a commercial certification on the concepts, principles, and applications to enhance protection of the Department of Defense's (DoD) information, information systems, and networks.
Cost, Hours & Dates
CompTIA Network+ Exam Prep Course (7 weeks)
Course Code: TBI 695
Date: To Be Announce
Course Cost $1298 (Includes Book and Voucher)
For information about this course, contact Dr. W. T. Washington at firstname.lastname@example.org or 256-890-4734
Contact Info: Dr. W.T. Washington, 256-890-4734