CompTIA A+ Certification
CompTIA A+ certification validates the latest skills needed by today’s computer support professionals. It is an international, vendor-neutral certification recognized by major hardware and software vendors, distributors and resellers. CompTIA A+ confirms a technician's ability to perform tasks such as installation, configuration, diagnosing, preventive maintenance and basic networking. The exams also cover domains such as security, safety and environmental issues and communication and professionalism.
CompTIA has created new exam objectives for the A+ certification and has created three specialization exams to help individuals focus in an area that may be more applicable to their current career or the career path they would like to get into.
Is this course right for you?
Relevant job titles include:
- PC Technician
- Help Desk Technician
- Network Support Technician
- Service Center Technician
- Changing Jobs into the IT field
We take care of all logistics for you, so you can concentrate on learning, acquiring skills and getting certified. We provide instructors, books, computer equipment and software in a comfortable learning environment for most training
- Instructor-led Training -- Learn from expert instructors who are themselves certified and have years of experience in the real world as well as in teaching. A large majority of our instructors are part-time consultants and provide solutions to a wide variety of companies.
- High Quality Courseware -- Learn using courseware. In addition you will get pre-study material when you sign up, so you are well prepared for the course.
- Test Voucher -- test vouchers for no additional cost.
- Certification -- We are confident of the quality
- The best test preparation software -- Software from leading test-prep provider is included
- Skills Assessment
- Convenient evening classes training -- Includes lectures, hands on labs, topic reviews, test preparation and testing. (Based on availability and student enrollment)
Benefits of Certification
For IT professionals
, certification is a third party validation of your skills, that helps distinguish you from your peers. Beyond demonstrating a level of competency and proficiency, certification proves that you are committed to your cause and that you've invested the time and money to prove it. Holding a certification also makes you a more valuable employee, and often results in raises, promotions, and a better career.
, certifications identify the credentials that can be used to hire the right employee. Having certified employees also increases sales for the organization by proving to prospective clients that the organization has the skill
For government contractors,
DoD Directive 8570 Compliant
For Government agencies
, know that their best line of defense for securing and protecting their vital information and information systems is a well-trained and aware user. That's why DoD Directive 8570.1 was put into place. This enterprise-wide mandate requires that any personnel conducting Information Assurance (IA) functions be trained and certified in a commercial certification on the concepts, principles, and applications to enhance protection of the Department of Defense's (DoD) information, information systems, and networks.
Dates: June 9 - August 13, 2015
Tuesdays and Thursdays 6-9:30pm
Course Cost: $2298 (Includes Book & Voucher)
Location: Huntsville Campus
Contact us for details on upcoming classes. Dr. W. T. Washington 256-890-4734 or email@example.com