Alabama F.A.M.E. AMT Eligibility
Participating sponsor companies and Calhoun Community College will review potential students on the following criteria:
- Academic success as measured through grades/transcript.
- Academic requirements met through one of the following criteria:
- ACT: Math Score: 20 or above & English Score: 18 or above
- Equivalent Calhoun placement test scores www.calhoun.edu/placement
- Successful completion of “C” or above in ENG 101 or MTH 100.
- Participation is preferred, but not required, in one or more STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) focus programs.
- Best Robotics
- Project Lead the Way
- Completion of Career Technical Program
- Must pass drug test.
The top qualified students will be invited to interview with the industry panel. Selections will be made following the interview process.