Students have access to the Wellness Center by enrolling in a variety of Physical Education courses: Fundamentals of Fitness (PED 100), General Conditioning (PED 118, PED 119), and Personal Fitness (PED 105). If not enrolled in a physical educational class, students may purchase a Wellness Center Membership for $25 per semester. Pay fee in the Calhoun Business Office and verify enrollment with receipt in the Wellness Center. Hours of operation vary each semester. The Calhoun Wellness Center is located in Kelley Gymnasium, K-125 on the Decatur Campus.
- Computerized Treadmills
- Gauntlet Stairmasters
- Stationary Bicycles
- Nordic Track machines
- Paramount Universal Weight Machines
- Variety of Dumbbell Weights
- Nautilus Weight Room as well as Free Weight Room
- Gymnasium Facilities
- Indoor Lap Walking/Running Tracks
- Full Dressing Room Facilities Complete with Lockers and Showers
Contact Nancy Keenum at (256) 306-2792 or by e-mail at
for more information.