Student Services

Are you new to Calhoun but continuing VA benefits?

If you have used your education benefits at another institution, you will need to complete a few forms depending on the chapter for which you qualify. . Some of these forms can be completed through VA's online application program called VONAPP at or in the financial aid office on either campus.

Bill (Chapter)

      What you will need
Post 9/11 GI Bill (Chapter 33)
MGIB - AD(Chapter 30)
MGIB-SR (Chapter 1606 and 1607)
Survivors' & Dependents' Education Assistance Program (Chapter 35)