Have you ever applied for a job and were told, "You don't have the right kind of experience," and your first thought was, "How can I get this experience unless I get a job in my field?"
Students who wish to be considered for the Technologies Co-op Program
should complete each of the following steps:
- Be sure that you have met all of the eligibility requirements (See Guidelines )
- Prepare a resumé and send it electronically as an e-mail attachment in MS Word format to the Co-op Coordinator (e-mail below).
- Be recommended by an instructor, preferably in your major (follow directions on the Instructor Recommendation Form ). Be sure that the recommendation has been sent to the Co-op Coordinator before you schedule a meeting.
- Complete the Application Form, and bring it with you when you meet with the Co-op Coordinator.
- Complete the Transcript Release Form, and bring it with you when you meet with the Co-op Coordinator.
- Contact the Cooperative Education Office for an appointment. Bring the Application Form and the Transcript Release Form with you to the meeting. (Be sure to verify your GPA before calling for an appointment.)
For additional information, please contact Diane Peck at 256-306-2515 or Ldp@calhoun.edu