Registration Steps for Returning Students

Students who would like to request accommodations on the basis of disability should contact Disability Services at (256) 306-2630 or

1.  Make sure all financial aid information has been submitted.
Must be enrolled in at least 6 semester hours to receive federal student loans. 
2.  Meet with an advisor if you need to discuss your major or change majors. Click here to book your appointment.
3.  Register for classes (register online using myCalhoun). Take a look at the schedule for the semester you want to register. There, you will find a listing of classes offered, registration schedule and other useful information.
4.  Pay tuition and fees  (see current schedule of classes) to Cashier by posted deadlines.
5.  Purchase books (visit the Bookstore site)
6.  Go to classes!
You may find it helpful to visit our Phone/E-mail Directory . There you may look for contact information by department/area or you can go to an alphabetical listing if you know the person's name that you need to contact.