Calhoun Community College
Transcript Request Process
There are 2 ways to submit a Request for an Official Calhoun Community College Transcript
Option 1: MyCalhoun via the Portal
Click here if you have access to MyCalhoun. This method of request will expedite requests for official transcripts for students who are currently attending or have recently attended Calhoun.
OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT REQUEST
Step by Step Instructions:
1. Log Into your MyCalhoun Account
2. Click Student Tab
3. Click Student Records
4. Click Request Official Transcript
5. Input the Address of Recipient (ex. Select College Code, of One of your Personal Addresses, etc.)
6. Click Continue
7. Select Transcript Type*: OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT
8. Review, Change and / or Input the Correct Address Information (You may type a specific mailing address here)
9. Click Continue
10. Type Number of Copies
11. Check 'YES' by Official Transcript
12. By the Print Transcript Option: Select " As soon as possible"
13. By the Delivery Method Option: Select ''USPS Standard Mail"
14. Click Continue
15. Review all the information on the Transcript Request Summary
16. Click Submit Request
17. Your Transcript will be Automatically Printed and Sent out the Next Business Day from Calhoun
UN-OFFICIAL Transcript Instructions:
To View or Print your Un-Official Transcript via the MyCalhoun Website:
1. Log into your MyCalhoun Account
2. Click Student Tab
3. Click Unofficial Transcript
4. Change Transcript Level: UNDERGRADUATE
5. Change Transcript Type: UNOFFICIAL WEB TRANSCRIPT
6. Click Submit
7. View and/ or Print your Unofficial Transcript on the Screen
Option 2: Transcript Request Form
This form should only be used by former students to request OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS to be sent to another college, business, home address, etc.. Also, you may specify to have unofficial transcripts be sent via fax, email or to home address if you do not have access to your MyCalhoun Account to request it online independently.
Use this form if you DO NOT have access to your MyCalhoun Account.
1. Print off the Transcript Request Form
2. Complete the form. Complete a separate form for each destination you need the transcript to be sent.*
3. Return the completed forms back to the Admissions Office for processing by one of the following ways:
a.) FAX forms to 256.306.2941
b.) SCAN and EMAIL forms to firstname.lastname@example.org (Atn: Chason Shackelford)
c.) Deliver completed forms in person to either HSV or Decatur Campus
d.) MAIL forms to: Calhoun Community College
P.O. BOX 2216
Decatur AL 35609
-Transcripts are Free. There are no fees associated with transcript requests. Therefore, we ask that you only request the minimum number of transcripts that are needed for your purpose.
-Transcripts are WITHHELD for any student who owes the college money or property. Students with Financial or Administrative obligations will be unable to have transcripts released until that obligation has been met or fulfilled.
-Transcripts given to the student are stamped ''Un-Official' if not noted otherwise.
-Transcript requests should be made at least 2 (Two) Weeks before transcripts are needed.
-Every attempt is made to properly mail requests but the college can assume no responsibility for final delivery.
-No Fee is required to process transcript requests.
-Federal Law Requires Student Signature to Authorize the Release of an Official / Unofficial Student Transcript or Record.
-See the Calhoun Catalog for further information regarding Transcript Policy.
If you have supplemental documentation to accompany your transcript, please include the additional documentation in with your transcript request (example: PharmCAS, NursingCAS, LSAC, AMCAS, forms, etc.) and notify an admissions staff person of your specific request.
If you have any questions, please contact our Admissions office.