Quality Enhancement Plan
The purpose of the Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP) is to improve students’ academic reading comprehension across the curriculum.
- QEP Plan
- Executive Summary
- Professional Development Materials for Faculty
- Reading Comprehension Resources
- Annual Assessment Report (Summer 2015)
- Annual Assessment Report (Summer 2014)
- Annual Assessment Report (Summer 2013)
Actions Driving Calhoun's QEP:The QEP outlines two over-arching goals consistent with both the College’s mission and an extensive literature review of the influence of reading comprehension on academic learning and success at the postsecondary level. Students will improve their comprehension of course-specific readings in reading-intensive courses.
- Improve student reading skills.
- Increase engagement in academic reading.
Office: Room 120C, Huntsville campus