Spring Registration Going on Now!
Registration for our Spring 2013 semester is going on now. Spring Semester classes begin January 7, 2013.
For the full registration schedule and more information, see our Spring Semester Schedule of Classes.
Steps to Register for Classes in our Banner System!
1. Click on MyCalhoun (also under Quick Links)
- Click on ENTER myCalhoun
- ENTER YOUR USER ID. Use your new Banner ID (Cxxxxxxxx).
- ENTER YOUR PIN. The FIRST time you log in, your PIN will be the mmddyy of your birthdate
- The FIRST time you log in, you will be required to CHANGE your PIN from your birthdate
- To ensure security, keep your PIN safe and confidential.
- You can reset your PIN automatically by answering the question on the “Forgot PIN” section.
- Click LOGIN
2. Choose Your Term
At “MAIN MENU”:
- Click STUDENT TAB
- Click REGISTRATION MENU
- Click LOOK UP CLASSES
- Select SEARCH TERM
- Click SUBMIT
3. Look up Classes by Subject, Days, Times, Etc.
- Select SUBJECTS
- Click on a Course Subject in which you are interested. To select multiple
- Course Subjects, hold down your Ctrl key and click on all Course Subjects of interest.
- Click CLASS SEARCH and a listing of all courses will appear.
NOTE: A number of other options are available by which you can search, such as times, days, instructional method, etc., but you must always include SUBJECT in your search.
4. Select Classes, Register & View Schedule
- CLICK IN THE OPEN CHECKBOX in front of the chosen course CRN (Course Registration Number);
- Scroll to the bottom of the page;
- Click the REGISTER button; the course will be added to your schedule;
- CURRENT SCHEDULE will appear;
- VERIFY that you registered for the correct course.
You can continue to add or drop classes by repeating the CLASS SEARCH function
You may choose to use the “Add to Worksheet” to develop a full schedule before finalizing and submitting to registration. To use the worksheet you will need to know the CRN for each desired course.
PRINT a copy of your detailed schedule by using the browser print function on the top toolbar.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Office of Admissions and Records at 256-306-2593.